MYOTHERAPIST/REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Are you the MYO/RMT we are looking for?
If so, you will be:
- Incredibly passionate about helping people move well and feel great.
- Relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level.
- Constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- Ready and willing to start when mutually agreeable.
- New grads encouraged to also apply
You will be responsible for:
- Independently managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment)
- Communicating with any relevant parties (GYMS, Local businesses, specialists, etc)
- Participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients.
- Conducting activities such as regular staff inservices and practice-based non-clinical activities.
You will be measured against a set of Clinical Excellence Indicators, such as your utilisation rate, PVA, client touch-points, and content creation.
You will also be excited about building something of significance and influence, passionate about developing deep relationships with patients and contributing to a culture of fun, excitement and community!
Our tailored position will also provide monthly one-on-one mentoring sessions, quarterly reviews, regular inservice program and a generous professional development allowance. You will be constantly surrounded by experienced osteopaths and Remedial therapists with a combined total of over 25 years of clinical private practice experience and an environment that will challenge and educate you with practical experience. Our clinic is fresh and our approach is modern – you will be a part of a team that is more ‘family’ than ‘staff’, and our ethos is progressive and energising.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’M A MYO” by Nov 1, 2018 to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!